Operation on the market with activities established in UNIMONT-VMS, expansion its operation with regular customers, and further expansion with new customers, is a prerequisite for the stability of the Company; such stability is the best precondition for the development of the material and technical levels, ensuring a high level of qualification of the staff in terms of the staff stabilization and education and, last but not least, implementing all eligible contracts under the terms negotiated by the parties concerned.
The ambition of the Company is to become stable on the market of the provided services. The Company introduced and utilizes the following:
- Quality Management System under ISO 9001: 2016;
- Environmental Management System under ISO 14001: 2016;
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System under STN ISO 45001:2019;
- Welding Process Quality Management System under EN ISO 3834-2;
- The system of fabrication of steel structures under EN 1090-2; execution classes EXC1, EXC2 and EXC3;
- The Company has been audited according to EN13445 / EN 13480 / EN 12952 and EN ISO 3834-2. The company has proved to dispose of the prerequisites for the manufacture and assembly of pressure equipment as defined in Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
Welders have welding certificates/licenses under EN 287; they undergo re-training at specified intervals.
Our Company utilizes the following welding methods:
- 311 - Welding by oxy-acetylene flame (G);
- 111 - Manual arc welding with coated electrode (E);
- 135 - Arc welding with consumable electrode in active gas (MAG);
- 141 - Arc welding with tungsten electrode in inert gas (WIG, TIG).
We also perform non-destructive testing of welds under EN ISO 9712: 2012:
- Testing by capillary methods (PT2);
- Visual inspection (VT2);
- Ultrasonic testing (UTT, UT2);
- Ultrasonic testing (RT2);
The Company possesses the following authorizations for its business:
- For the installation, reconstruction, repair, maintenance, special inspections and testing of gas equipment;
- For the installation, reconstruction, repair, maintenance, special inspections and testing of pressure equipment;
- For the installation, repair, maintenance, special inspections and testing of electrical equipment;
- For the production, assembly, repair, maintenance, special inspections and testing of lifting equipment.